1. Visit the Anguilla Community College
From career planning to program exploration, the team at ACC offers a range of services to help you find the programs and options that best suit your needs.
- Timetable – Jan-May 2018 6Tech 6Form Job Link Up
- Schedule of Classes – Semester 2 2017-2018 (Jan – May)
- Academic Calendar Semester 1 2017-2018
2. Select your Programme
3. Apply to your Programme
Download and complete the application form.
Submit the following documents along with your application form:
- Passport size photo
- Academic and other Professional Development Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- Passport page
- Marriage Certificate (for name changes)
- Transcripts from previous college or University (if seeking exemptions)
4. Make the investment
Pay for your course. Students with fees over EC$500 are eligible for a payment plan.
5. Help along the way
From choosing your program to starting your career, the team in the Office of the Registrar is available to help you.
6. Other Resources
- ACC Higher Education Act
- Application Form for Study Permits
- ACC Documents Request Form
- Sponsorship Agreement Form